Park Quality Mark
ALP HOTEL IS AN ECOLOGICAL HOTEL IN TRENTINO
We don't inherit Earth from our predecessors, but borrow it from our children, to give it back to them.
Being an ecological hotel in Trentino means protecting and enhancing the unique elements of the area: between the Brenta Dolomites and the Paganella, in the middle of the Adamello Brenta Nature Park.
Aware of this great fortune, we want to make our contribution to the protection of Nature. This is why we have joined the Park's sustainability programme and obtained the Qualità Parco mark.
New: for the summer we have installed the charging station for electric vehicles, for the exclusive use of our guests.
Adhering to the "Qualità Parco" program means making choices that reduce the environmental impact of our activities, enhancing the value of typical products and making our guests aware of what environmental protection means in order to make them conscious participants.
- We use ecological detergents
- We implement procedures that allow the reduction of waste and pollution (for example, we avoid single-serving, disposable courtesy lines, we change towels at the request of the customer)
- supply of electricity from renewable sources
- use of low consumption light sources
- attention in the purchase of ecological products and recyclable materials
- use of wood and natural materials for most of the furnishings
- accurate differentiated waste collection
- electric bikes charging
- electric car charging stations
- we give value to the external green area adjacent to the hotel
- we serve dishes with typical products of the Park
- we involve children and families in collecting natural materials found in the woods and then make original and beautiful handcrafted objects
- we propose activities that make people get to know, love and respect the wonderful nature that surrounds us.
Only in this way we can promote a truly sustainable tourism and be an eco-friendly hotel in Trentino.
AlpHotel Milano offers its guests products of excellence from all around Trentino. Cheese, wines, honey and other artisan products that will make visitors appreciate and enjoy the traditions and art that the artisans of the area have handed down through several generations.
We grow vegetables in our garden that are included in the menu during their season.