If your ski holiday in Trentino is at Alphotel Milan, then skiing is no problem!
FOR SKIING IN PAGANELLA
Andalo is the perfect place to spend a fantastic ski week. Its central position, not far from the slopes of the Paganella Ski Area and the presence of the Andalo Life Park make Andalo the ideal destination for a winter vacation for families with children.
Effortlessly ski in Paganella every day
The Paganella Ski area is located at 400 metres from the hotel, while the ski school for beginners is at 700 metres.
A free ski bus (shuttle) that stops in the hotel's parking area every half hour (30mins) and takes you to the 2 ski schools of the town.
Ski rental services and schools offer special prices for regular and private lessons (from 2 hours daily to full time) to children of all ages. Package price for 6 days include group ski lessons + ski and boot rentals for children: from € 160,00 during the low season to € 190,00 during high season, price at New Years Eve is € 200,00.
Night skiing twice a week from 8 p.m-; you can use a multi-day ski pass card.
You will find many services for your children and for your relaxation.
The hotel offers a free Mini club for children above the age of 3yrs, open in the morning from 16.00 to 19.00 and after dinner.
Enjoy a lovely afternoon in the hotels Wellness spa, while the children play at the mini club (€ 7,00 daily or € 25,00 weekly).
You can entrust your children to the 3 guarded play areas of the Paganella Kinder Club, present both on the ski slopes and in the village (cost € 8.00 daily or € 40.00 weekly)
Andalo Life Park, 500 metres away from the hotel, offers:
- Winter Park: area for inflatables with snow tubing slopes, bob sledges and an inflatable game area;
- AcquaIn Pool Centre: sportive swimming pool and fun (hydro slide) swimming pools;
- Cross country area for “beginners”, a 2 km track around the lake that is illuminated 2 evenings a week, and wood trails such as Priori (2 km) and Fratton (4,5 km);
- Ice Rink, where many events and daily themes are held for the fun of everyone;
- Easy route excursions using snow rackets (boots);
- Excursions in the woods by horse pulled sledge.